Pages

Slipknot: Before I forget

Go!!!!Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at homeClaustrophobic, closing in and I'mCatastrophic, not againI'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasolineI wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obsceneCatch me upon all your sordid little iserections,I've got no time to lose, I'm just been caught up in all the cattleFray the stringsThrow the shapesHold your breathListen!I am a world before I am a man *I was a creature before I could standI will remember before I forgetBEFORE I FORGET THAT!I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirtand I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurtPay attention to your twisted little indiscretionsI've got no right to win, I'm just caught up in all the battlesLocked in clutchPushed in placeHold your breathListen!I am a world before I am a manI was a creature before I could standI will remember before I forgetBEFORE I FORGET THAT!I am a world before I am a manI was a creature before I could standI will remember before I forgetBEFORE I FORGET THAT!My endIt justifies my meansAll I ever do is delayMy every attempt to evadeThe end of the road and my endIt justifies my meansAll I ever do is delayMy every attempt to evadeTHE END OF THE ROAD!I! am a world before I am a manI was a creature before I could standI will remember before I forgetBEFORE I FORGET THAT!I! am a world before I am a manI was a creature before I could standI will remember before I forgetBEFORE I FORGET THAT!

No comments:

Libertatea alimentelor / Food Freedom Masterclass

Unul dintre oamenii mei de suflet, cu care ma indentific de asemenea, este Vishen Lakhiani de la Mindvalley.  Fost om de marketing , care a ...