Pages

OFTEN& BETTER MAN

Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms 
Keep me safe from harm 
In pouring rain 
Give me endless summer 
Lord I fear the cold 
Feel I'm getting old Before my time 
As my soul heals the shame 
I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To be a better man 
 
Eeasy on my conscience 'Cause it's not my fault I know I've been taught To take the blame Rest assured my angels Will catch my tears 
Walk me out of here I'm in pain As my soul heals the shame 
I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To be a better man 
Once you've found that lover You're homeward bound Love is all around Love is all around I know some have fallen On stony ground 
But Love is all around 
Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain 
Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time 
As my soul heals the shame I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doin' all I can To be a better man

No comments:

Libertatea alimentelor / Food Freedom Masterclass

Unul dintre oamenii mei de suflet, cu care ma indentific de asemenea, este Vishen Lakhiani de la Mindvalley.  Fost om de marketing , care a ...