O intalnire cu destinul in seara dintre ani!

What if I never knew? What if I never found you? I'd never have...this feeling in my heart.

How did this come to be? I don't know how you found me. But from the moment I saw you... Deep inside my heart I knew. Babeee...You're my destiny. You and I were meant to be. With all my heart and soul. I give my love to have and hold. And as far as I can see...for now until eternity. You were always meant to be...My Destiny. I wanted someone like you. Someone that I can hold on to. And give my love...until the end of time. But forever was just a word. Something I only heard about. But now you're always there for me. When you say forever...I'll believe. Babeee...You're my destiny. You and I were meant to be. With all my heart and soul. I give my love to have and hold.