Pages

Robbie Williams: Often, Better Man

Written by Gary Nuttall
Often, I don't see it when I've been wrong, And boy have I been wrong Often, I wont need it `till it's gone, But by then it's gone Often, I make the worst decisions Say that it's great when I know it isn't, so It's happening so.... Often Often, I won't wake up from a dream, You know I love to dream Often, I don't stand up for what I believe, There's nothing left to believe So often, I make the worst decisions, Say that it's great when I know it isn't, so it's happening so....often I often wish that you were here, I could moan and bend your ear Do Doo Do Doo Do Doo Do Yeah, Yeah Often, I don't see it when I've been wrong, And boy have I been wrong Often, I woun't need it `till it's gone, But by then it's gone Often, I make the worst decisions Say that it's great when I know it isn't, so It's happening so.... Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To be a better man Go easy on my conscience 'Cause it's not my fault I know I've been taught To take the blame Rest assured my angels Will catch my tears Walk me out of here I'm in pain As my soul heals the shame I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To be a better man Once you've found that lover You're homeward bound Love is all around Love is all around I know some have fallen On stony ground But Love is all around Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow old through this pain Lord I'm doin' all I can To be a better man.....

No comments:

Libertatea alimentelor / Food Freedom Masterclass

Unul dintre oamenii mei de suflet, cu care ma indentific de asemenea, este Vishen Lakhiani de la Mindvalley.  Fost om de marketing , care a ...